Just another long Thursday

Just another long Thursday main photo

Nothing really going on today but thought I'd try to write up something since I didn't post anything yesterday. The picture up above is exactly how I feel right now. It's been raining for days and I'm really starting to miss the sunshine. They say we'll get some tomorrow, so here's keeping my fingers crossed.

I've been rather bored at home too. World of Warcraft just doesn't excite me much since I've not been raiding. And lately many of my friends in the game haven't been logging on much either. Least not during the week. It's ok though as I was wanting to spend less time in the game. Only problem is that there isn't much else to do around the house. Maybe tonight I'll play the Wii again. I haven't played it in a few days and 100 pin bowling sounds kinda fun right now. If I'm lucky I'll be able to talk the hubby into playing with me. So we'll see. It'll depend on if I find anything I really want to watch on TV first.

I still have about an hour left of work and nothing to do. Well I take that back, I have some really boring hole punching and filing I need to do. But I find it hard to get into doing mindless tasks like that. Though it serves me right as I have a ton to do cause I've been putting it off for so long. This is the first day this week that my boss didn't piss me off, so that's a good thing too.

Tomorrow is Friday, end of the week. I can't wait.

Comments