End of May Already?

My where has the time gone? It's been over a month since my last post and I feel like such a slacker for it! Lots going on here. The hubby and I are planning our wedding. Yes, that's right, we're not actually married yet. But we're fixing that come June 11! Its just going to be a small affair with immediate family only as we're doing it in my parents backyard. I'll be sure to post pictures after all is said and done on that.

We're also going to be moving to Wichita right after the wedding. So on top of planning a wedding we're looking for a new place to live and planning a move. We have been approved for an apartment not to far away from my sisters so that should be interesting. I'm really looking forward to moving and being closer to family again. The hubby will be going back to school come July as he's been accepted to Wichita State. He'll be working towards a teaching certificate. As for me, I just hope to find work there as soon as possible. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

AND, oh my yes, there is an and, my youngest sister is getting married in July! So lots of stuff going on for her too. Over Easter we went dress shopping. I found a dress to wear for my wedding in the first 30 minutes of shopping. But we continued shopping for another 8 hours to find bridesmaid dresses for myself and my other sister, to find Mom something to wear for both occasions and for accessories! And I must mention that I HATE shopping. I absolutely dread it! I was dying at the end of the day! But we found just about everything we needed, or at least what we needed that day.

Still so much to do! I really need to get off my bum and start working on it all.

Comments

  1. Lots of work to do planning a wedding. My fingers are definitely crossed for you that all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a busy summer! I was going to go price cake stuff last night (at Cake Stuff) but apparently they are closed on Mondays. I'll do it this week though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot going on coming up. Congrats to you guys and your sister too and hope all goes great on everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you chose to not log in to post a comment please at least leave a name in the name field. Thank you!