Moving Again

Post contributed by Josue Durham

I saw a La Puenta direct TV Commercial when I first moved into my new house and I had been trying to decide about satellite anyway so I went ahead and called. Have any of you guys moved recently? It’s a pretty big hassle but man when it’s said and done it sure feels good to get in your new place and get it all set up. I’ve been here about 4 weeks now and I’ve gotten all the boxes unpacked but not really started on all the decorating. I mean, I’m a guy so there’s not a lot I can do without a woman’s touch so I’m just waiting for my mom to come down and help me with that stuff! It feels really good to be a homeowner though but paying that mortgage every month sure does sober me up when I think about how much fun I’m having in my new place! It’s nice to not be wasting it on rent, though.

Comments