Such a Slacker

I've been a horrible slacker with posting here. Though really it probably has more to do with the fact that there really isn't much going on in my neck of the woods. Sadly I'm still unemployed though looking. I must say that I've been in a terrible funk. I don't have much to do each day other than fill out job applications. The games I play haven't been holding a lot of interest and I find myself sleeping quite a bit more than usual. I should try to get back into exercising but the problem is I don't find that fun or enjoyable either. My mind has a way of avoiding any activity that I find to be "boring".

That being said, I really don't have much else to say. Well, if you hear of any great paying jobs that don't require a lot of talent/experience, please let me know! Personally I'd love a work from home job, but I'm not holding my breath.

And just so that this post isn't completely dull and down here is a cute image for you. Enjoy!


Comments

  1. 10 reasons you should never get a job....http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/07/10-reasons-you-should-never-get-a-job/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you chose to not log in to post a comment please at least leave a name in the name field. Thank you!