Cruisin' Towel Art

One more cruise post, this one featuring all of the towel art on the cruise. One of the things that Carnival Cruise lines is famous for is their towel animals. Each night while at dinner, the staff turns down the rooms for the evening. When they do, they leave the schedule of events for the next day along with a cute towel animal. I took a picture of the one in our room for each night.


We never really figured out what this one is. It became a toss up between an elephant and an aardvark. It's wearing the hubby's sunglasses though. A few times they would pick up items we left out and add them to the animal.


A monkey hanging from the mirror. The sunglasses and necklace were mine.



Hubby thinks this was a rabbit lounging on the bed. I'm not so sure, but I don't know of any other animal that has ears like that.



A crab being crabby.



A cute puppy.



A lovely lobster.



But while these were super cute, the really amazing ones came one morning when we walked out to one of the pools.



Every single lounge chair and then some had a cute towel animal on it. They call it the animal parade! I took a lot more pictures of it, but I was going so fast that most of them came out really blurry.



I believe these were penguins.



An octopus and her babies floating in the pool.





These are the ones that really impressed me! Parrots!




Over all it was a really wonderful experience. The crew on the ship were all so friendly and really went out of their way to make everyone happy. Hopefully some day I'll get to go again.

Comments